Once your manuscript is ready for the marketplace, there are many issues to consider. Without understanding the life cycle of manuscript-to-marketplace, important steps are missed that could hurt book sales.
MediaNeighbours helps you understand and choose what you need--and don't need:
- book dimensions (trim size, spine width, etc.)
- execution of cover and interior design
- the printing process (POD or offset)
- and more
If you are self-publishing, you also may need our help with:
- ISBNs, LCCNs, rights, permissions, disclaimers
- MyIdentifiers.com management
- LCCNs and PCIP data
- Choosing formats (paperback, hardback, ebooks, etc.)
- Front- and back-matter advice and creation
- Bar codes and QR codes
- Conversion to ebook formats
- POD (Print-on-Demand) set up, file creation, and uploads to platforms chosen (IngramSpark, KDP, etc.)
- Metadata, such as keywords, categories, BISAC categories, etc.
- Book pricing strategiesAssistance with traditional offset printing
- Image adjustment to meet printing specifications
- and more
We will help you choose carefully and comprehensively.