Your books are first judged by their covers. Importantly, we know what reader's anticipate and how to deliver it. We provide professional book design for a cover that will stand out in your genre. We understand a cover's hierarchy, typefaces, color psychology, and tone.
In addition, we are experienced in creating interior designs that are unique. We combine layouts, font selection, and design elements that reflect your subject matter. No boilerplates or templates are used.
References are available upon request. Mary is a member of Editorial Freelancers Association, and our layout rates are competitive with the EFA rates table, updated regularly at: https://www.the-efa.org/rates/. Book cover design work starts at $500 if we use and execute your design; rates go up from there.
We can help you with:
- Choosing the right concept for your book cover
- Finding a great image
- Selecting appropriate fonts
- Designing and combining cover elements to carry your message
- Creating an interior layout suitable to your genre
- Carrying over subtle cover elements to the interior, so that your book's identity is strong, inside and out.
Scroll down to see a broad range of samples below.
Click on the images to enlarge them.